The New Hampshire Marathon at Newfound Lake Events:
- Half Marathon
- Kids Race (1 mile)*
- RACES BEGIN AT 9AM *(kids race, 9:15am start)
USAT&F Certified Course & Boston Marathon Qualifier
- Marathon – $80
- Half Marathon – $60
- 10K – $40
- Kids Race – FREE
- Registration after 8/27 Increases price by $10 for each event (no shirts guaranteed after this date)
- *Race day registration, fees increase another $10
- *Online Registration closes the Wednesday prior to Race Day. Any registrations after this time will be considered “Race Day Registration”.
- Race Day registration will be accepted Friday night at packet pick up / registration from 4:30-6:30pm or Saturday morning at packet pick up / registration from 7-8:45am.
- Virtual Race Options
View Course Description & Maps
1st: $300, 2nd: $150, 3rd: $75
1st: $225, 2nd: $100, 3rd: $60
1st: $150, 2nd: $75, 3rd: $50
Age Group Awards (medals to top 3 male & female in each age group)
19 & under
Race Weather & Climate
Located near the southern end of Newfound Lake in central New Hampshire, just over 50 miles northwest of Manchester, Bristol typically sees mild to sometimes cold weather in October, which has brought record temperatures here as low as 12°F (in 1972) and as high as 85°F (in 1986).
On the day of the race, the average low is 37°F and the average high is 64°F.